Thursday, December 27, 2007

Raz B Takes Back Accusations

As I stated yesterday, this thing between Raz B and Chris Stokes is about to get even more weird. Well, it seems that after all the fuss that Raz B made, he is taking back his allegations. In a new You Tube video, Raz B states that the previous video clips where he accuses Stokes of molesting him were leaked without his permission, and that the accusations he made are false.

As you can see, Raz’s body language does not support his statements. He makes no eye contact with the camera, and it seems like he was forced to make the video.
I still believe Raz’s previous accusations. I just believe that because Stokes has more money, he was able to threaten Raz legally, or paid Raz to renege the accusations.

Update: Raz B's brother, Ricky Romance, has interviewed with Bossip, and he has some even more interesting things to add. In addition, he is claiming that Raz B has been missing for two days.
Okay, I don't know what to say anymore. Therefore, I will not report anymore of this story until I can honestly say I know the facts.

No comments: