Saturday, March 1, 2008

I've Been Bitten


Just yesterday one of my friends was visiting me and I noticed that she had on a really cute vest. She said that the her vest was from the Bitten line by Sarah Jessica Parker. I was aware that Sarah Jessica Parker had a clothing line, but I never thought to check it out. I decided to check it out today, and I ran across some really cute items at very reasonable prices!




HOUNDSTOOTH COAT, $8.98


SS Bias Bib YD Woven Top, $8.98



YD MERCER PENCIL SKIRT, $8.98



TWILL TRENCHCOAT, $8.98

3/4 lap shoulder with button lipstick red, 8.98
BIG BUTTON JUMPER, $8.98

SUSPENDER WIDE LEG TROUSER, $8.98

As you can see why, I have been "Bitten" and will be going as soon as possible to Steve & Barry's-- the exclusive carrier of the Bitten line.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its hard to find! When ever I go to S and B they are always out of good stuff!

Anonymous said...

I love her stuff!